The Rotary Club of Binghamton Club #64 Charities Grant Program
Information about Our Grants
Binghamton Rotary Charites is accepting applications for its Grants program, which is intended to enhance the quality of life primarily in the Binghamton area. Small non-profit organizations are especially encouraged to apply.
We invite your requests for needs that are not funded by general funding sources, or for special projects. Historically, grants have been awarded in the $200 - $1,000 range.
1. All grant applications must be for projects within the Greater Binghamton area.
2. Grants are made on a rolling basis. Applications should be sent by e mail and by snail mail to the current Charities president. Applications are considered at monthly meetings and should be received a minimum of one week prior to the first Tuesday of the month for full consideration.
3. Grants may range from $200 to a maximum for $1500. They are not made for operating budgets or endowments. Applications normally come from 501 © (3) organizations and a copy of that determination is required with the application.
4. Grants must be expended within one year of the date granted. Grant recipients will be notified by email or telephone. A check presentation will take place at a Rotary Tuesday luncheon meeting scheduled at the convenience of the grantee.
5. Proposals consist of the application form with all questions answered along with a cover letter on the organization’s letterhead/stationery.
Be sure you have included the legal name of the organization, a description of its mission, the names of the governing body/board and officers, a simple budget breakdown for the project/request, and the name, address, email, and telephone number of the grant contact person.
6. A one-page final report is requested upon completion of the project.
Contact Dr. Judy U. Siggins at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 151 Felters Road, Binghamton, New York 13903
Do you have a cause and could use our help? Click the application button, complete the application and send to email@example.com.
Doing good in our community and beyond....
Current Club Projects
Mom’s House- podium with sound project
Seton CC Post Prom party
The Little Free Library project (BU students)
French Sister City Music Program
Samaritan House new garage doors
Tri-Cities Opera equipment for set building
Family & Children’s Society
Ferre Institute- new projector
Family Enrichment Network- car seats
Current District & International Projects
Joined other clubs for EEG machines in Turkey (Bill Cadwallader mem’l project)
Food program for 3rd degree malnourished kids in Phillipines (from unused funds for Sam Pejos medical missions to Phil.)
Our National Website is :
Our District Website is :
Binghamton Noon Club